- Close to Local Schools
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Three bedroom semi detached property. Benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing, driveway to the front, lawned garden to the rear, carport and garage. Accommodation comprises of in brief: Porch, entrance hall, lounge area, kitchen/diner, first floor landing to three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Approached via porch there is a door to the:
Double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor and door leading to the kitchen/diner.
Fitted with a range of wall & base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink & drainer unit, oven gas hob with cooker hood. Plumbing for a washing machine, double glazed window and sliding doors to rear aspect.
Double glazed bay window to front, TV point, radiator, carpet flooring.
First Floor Landing
Window to side elevation.
Double bedroom with double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Suite comprising walk in shower, wash hand basin, WC and radiator. Window to rear aspect.
Side access gate leading to carport and a garage with power & lighting.
Dropped kerb to the driveway for up to two cars.
Good size garden with decking area, lawns and outside tap.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.