- Brand New Patio Doors
- Close to Local Schools
- Gas central heating
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- New Consumer Unit
- no chain
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN – Vincent’s are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom semi-detached family home benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing. Entrance door leads into entrance hallway having carpet flooring and stairs leading to the first floor, under-stairs storage cupboard and doors off to all ground floor rooms. Lounge having a brand new double glazed patio door leading to the rear garden, laminate flooring, feature electric fireplace and central heating radiator. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall-mounted units roll top work surfaces over and inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls and double glazed window to front elevation. To the first floor, the landing gives access to all first floor rooms and storage cupboard with combination boiler. Bedroom One has a double glazed window to the front elevation and central heating radiator. Bedroom Two has a window to the rear elevation and radiator. Bedroom Three has a window to the rear elevation and radiator. The bathroom has been fitted with a white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC, part tiled walls, double glazed opaque windows to side elevation and radiator. Outside to the rear elevation is easy maintained patio garden and shed. To the front is a car standing for off road parking up to three cars and garage to the side with power and light.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.