DETAILED ACCOMMODATION: The property is approached to a main entrance door giving access into the: –
RECEPTION ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
With double radiator, staircase rising to the first floor accommodation, telephone point. Door to a good sized walk-into and part shelved cloaks/storage cupboard.
LOUNGE: 15’11” x 9’10” extending to a maximum of 11’10” into the frontal elevation bay shaped window, fireplace focal point TV aerial point.
BREAKFAST KITCHEN: 10’4″ extending to a maximum of 13′ x 8’5″ having been refitted over recent years incorporating a selection of base and wall mounted food store/storage cupboards, extending work surfacing having inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine, part tiling finish to the rear elevation window area, outside access door, single radiator, walk-into and sizeable understairs airing/linen store cupboard which also houses the insulated water tank together with part shelving.
FIRST FLOOR: Landing with access hatch to the roof space area.
BEDROOM ONE: 16’1″ x 9’11” with frontal elevation window, single radiator, telephone point.
BEDROOM TWO: 9’3″ x 8’6″ extending to a maximum of 11’11” into a good sized recessed area , rear elevation window, single radiator.
BATHROOM: having modern White suite being fully tiled and comprising panelled bath having shower from mixer taps, pedestal wash basin, low level w.c., single radiator, rear elevation window.
OUTSIDE: The property has a good sized tarmacadam driveway offering car standing space for several vehicles and which leads also to a garage . The rear is privately enclosed and well established together with a sizeable block paved patio.
The main area is laid to lawn together with well established flower beds and a variety of colour.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.