- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
Substantial Semi-Detached Family Home close to both the city centre and also the M1 & M69 motorway junctions and the popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park.
The property benefits from a gas central heating system and double glazing. It offers good sized accommodation comprising: entrance hall, lounge/dining room with patio doors to sun room and kitchen. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and bathroom. There is a single detached garage to the rear with carport to the side and pleasant gardens to the rear and off road parking to the front. Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this family home.
With central heating radiator and staircase to first floor.
With sealed unit double glazed window to the front and fireplace with surround.
Dining area with central heating radiator leading onto sun room with sliding doors overlooking the private rear garden.
Delightful extension to living space. uPVC construction and uPVC double glazed windows. Features, tiled floor and central heating radiators uPVC double glazed door leading out to the garden patio to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a range of modern wall and base units, sink and drainer, worktop surfaces, integrated oven, hob, cooker hood, space for appliances, radiator, tiled splashbacks walls, uPVC window to rear and uPVC door leading out to carport.
A good sized landing with double glazed window to the side elevation, central heating radiator, loft access
With double glazed window to the front central heating radiator and built-in wardrobes.
With window to the rear, central heating radiator and built-in wardrobes.
With sealed unit double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator.
Fitted bathroom finished with sanitary-ware suite comprising bath with low rise cistern WC and wash hand basin. Features include tiled surrounds, central heating radiator, and uPVC double glazed window.
Driveway with paved area and bricked wall finished, vehicular access to carport.
With a paved patio area to lawn gardens with detached garage, delightful fish pond lots of mature borders enjoying a private aspect
With up and over door to the front.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.