- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Fitted Kitchen/Dining room
- Gas central heating
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Well presented three bedroom town house close to both the city centre and also the M1 & M69 motorway junctions and the popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park.
The property benefits from a gas central heating system & double glazing. It offers good accommodation comprising: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining room and conservatory. On the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms, family shower room and pleasant gardens to rear. Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home.
Area with staircase to first floor. .
With sealed unit double glazed window to the front. with Gas fire and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, oven cooker with extractor hood, radiator, splash backs walls, tiled floor, double glazed window to rear and doors to:
Delightful extension to living space. Built of brick construction.
With double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator
With window to the rear, central heating radiator
With sealed unit double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator .
Fitted walk in shower cubicle with glass screen, low rise cistern WC and wash hand basin. Features include complementing tiled walls, central heating radiator and two double glazed opaque windows.
To the front there is off road parking for two vehicles, to the rear there is a lawn garden with patio, shed, shrubs to borders and fenced perimeters.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.