- Detached Garage
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Off Road Parking
Tucked away at the end of a cul de sac in the sought after location of Leicester Forest East is this three bedroom Link Detached house set on a spacious corner plot. The property has recently undergone a complete refurbishment to a high standard both inside and out giving a contemporary finish which includes all new A+ rated windows and doors, replacement of all soffits, fascias and guttering with PVCu, Indian slate patio and pathways, top quality carpets throughout and made to measure blinds.
The property is comprising breakfast kitchen, Lounge, Master bedroom with built in wardrobes, a new modern bathroom with power shower and decorated throughout. Gardens wrap around three sides of the property, with a driveway and single detached garage.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Entry to the property is through a door leading into the inner hall which has stairs off to the first floor and provides access to the downstairs accommodation.
Comprises coal effect gas fireplace set in a granite surround with granite mantel piece over, carpet floor, recessed lighting, Sky Satellite points, window to the front and side elevations and a spacious built in under stairs storage cupboard.
Adjacent is the Kitchen which comprises 1 ½ sink and drainer unit with mains mixer tap over set in granite work surfaces extending to provide a range of base units and drawers under with matching eye level units over. Providing space for a range cooker with extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, slim line dishwasher and washing machine. There is tiled flooring with window and door leading to the garden.
Upstairs are three bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from built in wardrobes, Sky Satellite points and two windows creating a light and airy feel. Bedroom Two has a window to the front elevation and Bedroom Three to the side elevation. Off the landing which has a built in storage cupboard is the bathroom which comprises panelled bath with mains mixer shower over, WC, wash hand basin with mains mixer tap over and storage under, marble tiled floor, ceiling spotlights, extractor fan and a glazed window to the side elevation.
Outside at the front of the property is a good sized lawn which wraps around three sides of the property. At the side of the property is a driveway leading to a single garage with lighting and power. A wooden gate providing access to the garden. The garden is laid to lawn with a raised area suitable for Al fresco dining and provides access to the garage through a side door.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.