- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- South Facing Garden
- utility room
A great opportunity to acquire this substantial three bedroom detached dormer bungalow. The accommodation comprises of: Hallway, home lounge and dining room with a double glazed bay window to the front, doors leading to the lean to conservatory and stair access to the first floor. Modern fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units, double oven cooker with induction hob and extractor over and side door which leads to the utility room, garage and workshop. There are two bedrooms to the first floor with a cloakroom and the master bedroom to the ground floor. Family bathroom with corner bath and shower, WC and wash hand basin with cupboard under. To the front there is good size driveway for off road parking. To the rear there is a delightful patio garden and a outbuilding crafted into a bar. This property has good sized accommodation and must be viewed to be appreciated.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.