Substantial Semi-Detached family home close to both the city centre and also the M1 & M69 motorway junctions and the popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park.
The property benefits from a gas central heating system & double glazing. It offers good sized accommodation comprising: Porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, On the first floor there are three bedrooms, bathroom. There is pleasant gardens to the rear, early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this family home.
Approached via porch there is a sealed unit double glazed door to the:
Via upvc and glass panel double opening doors, with further timber door to …
With stairs rising off rising to the first floor, door to the dining kitchen, lounge and a storage cupboard. The hallway has under floor heating which continues into the dining kitchen, radiator.
With a bay window to the front aspect, radiator.
Having recently been refitted with a quality range of eye level and base level units with rolled edge work surfaces and tiled splash backs. There is a built in electric oven with a fitted electric hob and extractor hood over. There is space / plumbing for a washing machine and fridge freezer, double opening French doors to outside and a window to the rear aspect.
The landing has a window to the side aspect, doors off to all first floor accommodation and access to the loft space.
With a bay window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
With a window to the rear aspect, radiator.
With a window to the front aspect, built in storage, radiator.
With an obscured window to the rear aspect, the recently refitted bathroom comprises of a white three piece suite to include a low level w/c, pedestal wash basin and paneled bath with shower over. There is inset down lighting, heated towel rail / radiator and under floor heating.
The enclosed and generous rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area and a pathway which stretches to the far end of the garden where there is standing for a timber shed.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.