- Gas central heating
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Vincent’s are delighted to offer for sale this one bedroom ground floor apartment with no upward chain. Set in a highly sought after location this apartment has the benefit of uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation comprises of front entrance door leading to entrance hallway and doors off to the kitchen and lounge. Lounge having a double glazed window, TV aerial and radiator. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over and inset sink unit with tap over. Built-in oven and hob with extractor hood over, space for fridge and freezer, tiling to splashbacks. Bedroom having a double glazed window. The bathroom is fitted with a contemporary white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc, fully tiled walls and floor and opaque window. To the outside of the accommodation there is a car park to the rear with allocated and visitor parking. Service charge and ground rent £40 per month.
Lease is 999 years starting from 01/06/1976.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.