NO CHAIN Semi detached bungalow for sale with no chain, situated in a popular residential location close to shops and open countryside, benefitting from full gas central heating and UPVC double glazing to all windows and doors. The property comprises entrance hall, study, lounge, kitchen. 2 bedrooms and bathroom. Driveway/ carport and rear garden.
Double glazed door to side aspect, radiator, telephone point.
fireplace, wall lights and TV point.
Fitted kitchen with wall & base units, stainless steel sink & drainer units, work surfaces. CH boiler. Stainless steel electric oven, stainless steel gas hob with cooker hood. Integrated washing machine and dishwasher. Integrated fridge. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed window to side aspect. Double glazed door to rear. Complementary tiled walls. Wooden flooring.
Double glazed door leading to garden, radiator, wall lights.
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect and Double glazed door leading to garden .
Bath with bath / shower mixer, wash hand basin and WC. Complementary tiled walls. Radiator. Double glazed window to side aspect.
Fully boarded with power and lighting. Potential for extra rooms
Stone wall Fenced boundary’s, lawn, driveway with Access to Carport
With driveway parking. perfect!
Fenced boundary’s, lawn, paved patio .
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.