- Attractive Family Home
- Close to Local Schools
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Substantial Semi-Detached family home close to both the city centre and also the M1 & M69 motorway junctions and the popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park.
The property benefits from a gas central heating system and double glazing. It offers good sized accommodation comprising: entrance porch, lounge, dining kitchen, and on the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is a paved driveway leading to the pleasant garden to the rear. Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this family home.
Approached via porch there is a sealed unit double glazed door to the:
With a door leading to lounge to the left, to the rear there’s the kitchen/diner and stairs leading to first floor.
Spacious lounge area with, central heating radiator, double glazed bay window to the front and doors opening to the kitchen/diner.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, integrated double oven, induction hob, radiator, tiled walls and flooring, double glazed window to the rear elevation and door access to the conservatory.
Delightful space with a multitude of use. Double glazed windows and doors to the complementing garden.
With double glazed window to the side elevation and loft access.
With double glazed bay window to the front, space for wardrobes and central heating radiator.
With double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe and central heating radiator.
With sealed unit double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator.
Fitted bathroom comprising bathtub with overhead shower, low rise cistern WC, complementing tiled walls, spotlights, wash hand basin, obscure double glazed window and towel radiator.
Front of the property:
Driveway with paved area and side access gate to the rear.
To the rear is a fully enclosed garden consisting of decked and pebbled areas, with fencing to boundaries.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.