- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Offered With No Upward Chain
((OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN))
PRICE GUIDE: £190,000 – £199,950
Vincent’s is delighted to welcome you this bay fronted three bedroom terrace property located in a sought after area off Narborough Road. The accommodation briefly comprises of: entrance hall, two reception rooms, kitchen, upstairs is three well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom. Larger than average garden to the rear with potential to extend subject to planning permission.
Marlow Road is situated off the Narborough Road within the highly sought-after West End of Leicester, an area well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the de Montfort University, the Bede Island business district and Leicester’s City centre with all the excellent amenities therein, as well as via the Narborough Road to Junction 21 of the M1/M69 motorway network for travel north, south and west, together with the adjoining Fosse Park and Meridian shopping, entertainment, retail and business centres.
Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local neighborhood amenities including shopping for day-to-day needs along Narborough Road, schooling for all ages, recreational facilities, a wide variety of quality bars and restaurants, and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
Large hallway with stairs leading to first floor landing and radiator.
First Reception Room
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Second Reception Room
Double glazed door leading to the rear and radiator.
Fitted with wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces with tiling to splashbacks, space for cooker, radiator, double glazed window to side and door leading to:
Store room with a multitude of uses has a downstairs WC, door leading to back garden and window to side elevation.
First Floor Landing
With stairs from the hall
Master bedroom with double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Larger than average bedroom with double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, low cistern WC, sink and bath.
To the front is gate leading to front door and gated side access. To the rear is a large garden with fence to borders and laid to lawn. With potential to extend subject to planning permission.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.