- 2 Floors
- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
A modern semi-detached property in a cul-de-sac location, briefly comprising of: entrance hall, bay fronted lounge, kitchen/diner, two good size bedrooms. The property has double glazing and gas central heating. Outside is off road parking and gardens to the rear.
Door to front elevation, stairs to first floor and single panel radiator.
Double glazed bay window to front, fire with surround, double panel radiator, television point, telephone point and under stairs storage cupboard with power and light.
Range of base and wall mounted units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces with ceramic tiled splash backs, space for cooker with cooker hood/extractor above, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, slate tiled floor, single panel radiator, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler which provides domestic hot water and heating for radiators, double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and door onto rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs from the entrance hall, access hatch through to loft space, Airing cupboard housing hot water tank and providing linen storage.
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, range of built-in wardrobes to one wall, further built-in vanity unit and television point.
Double glazed window to rear, single panel radiator.
White suite comprising of panelled shower bath with electric shower over, low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiling to walls, single panel radiator, extractor fan and opaque double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property there is a small lawned, together with off road parking for vehicles to the side of the property. Gated access leads to the rear garden including shaped lawn. timber workshop shed. The garden is enclosed by fencing.
Proceed out of Leicester on the A47 Hinckley Road, upon entering Leicester Forest East at the traffic lights take a left hand turning into Warren Lane, left again into Somerfield Way and right into Acacia Close
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.