- Enclosed Garden
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Lounge/dining room
A well-presented semi-detached property conveniently situated for the M1/M69 and Fosse Park Shopping Centre. The accommodation comprises: Hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom. Off road parking for two cars and generous garden.
Door to the front, tiled floor and radiator.
Lounge/ Dining Room
Double glazed bay window to the front, open fireplace, and two radiators. Double glazed patio doors to the rear providing access to the garden.
Fitted with wall and base units, ceramic sink, work surfaces with tiling to splashbacks, integrated oven and gas hob, plumbing for washing machine and appliance space for fridge freezer, central heating combination boiler, tiled floor, double glazed windows to the rear with door leading to the side access.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the hall, double glazed window to the side.
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of sanitary ware bath with screen and overhead shower, wash hand basin, low level w.c., tiled walls, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the rear and side.
To the front of the property is a driveway for off road parking for two vehicles. The rear enclosed garden has a pebble patio area, good size lawn, borders with shrubs and plants.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.