- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Vincent’s are pleased to offer for sale this large extended corner plot family home with accommodation comprising entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, utility room, conservatory, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from a gas central heating
(Worcester Bosch Boiler) , double glazing, off road parking and single garage. Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this family home.
Serving access to lounge, stairs rising to the first floor
Delightfully homely lounge featuring a double glazed bay window, central heating radiator and fireplace with surround.
With radiator and uPVC double glazed french doors to:
uPVC double glazed windows and door which leads to the garden.
With range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, partially tiled walls, breakfast area, pantry, sink and drainer, appliance space for oven cooker, fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine. Central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed door serving access to the utility room.
With radiator and double glazed bay window to the front aspect.
With fitted wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
With radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Three piece suite bath with shower over, low cistern WC, wash hand basin and double glazed opaque window to the rear.
To the front there is a driveway fitting up to two cars and garage. To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance patio garden.
Convenient residential location, well served by excellent road links to the nearby motorway network, popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park and accessed by public and private transport to Leicester City centre
We understand this property is to be freehold.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.