- Close to primary school
- Double Glazing
- downstairs WC
- Four Piece Suite Family Bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Situated in the heart of the sought after Leicester Forest East, fall in love with this tastefully extended and well presented three bedroom semi-detached property perfect for a young or growing family being ideally located for swift access to the primary school, shops, commuter links and bus routes. Featuring solid oak doors, double glazing and gas central heating throughout, the layout includes an entrance hallway, living room, downstairs WC, open plan living kitchen and snug area, first floor landing, three bedrooms, family bathroom. Outside there is potential wealth of parking to the front and a particularly private garden to the rear and detached garage. The accommodation offers a wide range of attractive attributes desired by many prospective purchasers and an early viewing is therefore strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Driveway leads to main entrance door which serves access into:
Hallway serving access to lounge, downstairs wc, kitchen and staircase rising to first floor. Gas central heating radiator and under stairs storage cupboard.
Delightful homely lounge featuring television connection point, gas fireplace with surround, central heating radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Open Plan Breakfast Kitchen:
Comprising of a range of modern wall and base units. Features include wood effect work surfaces, sparkling red Murano glass tiles, spotlights, integrated fridge freezer, inset one and a half bowl sink with drainer and swan neck mixer tap. Space for range oven with fitted extractor hood above and plumbing for washing machine and a further integrated fridge.
There is also a breakfast bar, snug area, uPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear and double glazed french doors out to the garden patio to the rear elevation and single double glazed door to the side.
First floor landing serves access to three bedrooms, family bathroom, double glazed window to the side and loft access.
Double bedroom, featuring built-in wardrobes, central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Double bedroom. Featuring wardrobes, central heating radiator, television connection point, and having a double glazed window to the rear.
With a fitted central heating radiator, double glazed window to the front and space for a single bed the third bedroom is an ideal nursery or a study room.
Modern family bathroom fitted with a four piece suite comprising walk in shower with glass screen, bath, low rise cistern WC and fitted wash hand basin with storage under. Features include complimenting tiled surrounds, chrome towel radiator, spotlights, and uPVC double glazed opaque windows to the rear elevation.
To the front there is off road parking with front garden, gated access to the detached garage with electrics and a further room with a window attached to the back of the garage that could be made into a home office or work room/play room. A well maintained south facing rear garden with patio area leading down to a good sized lawn with fence surround.
Leicester Forest East is situated approximately five miles west of Leicester city centre offering excellent access to the A47 and M1/M69 commuter links. In addition it offers excellent shopping facilities at Fosse Park shopping complex and also the park and ride facilities found approximately a mile away.
We understand this property to be freehold.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.