- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
Beautifully presented with high quality fittings located in the popular suburb of Braunstone Town providing easy access to local shops and schools, major road networks including the M1/M69 and the city centre. This property would make an ideal family home benefiting from a Kitchen/Diner, modern bathroom, carport/garage and garden to the rear.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Entry to the property is through a glazed door leading into the entrance hall with wooden floor, wall mounted alarm panel and stairs off to the first floor. There is an under stairs cupboard and access to the Lounge or Kitchen.
With a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator and wooden flooring.
At the rear of the property is the Kitchen/Diner which comprises 1 ½ sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over set in granite work surfaces extending to provide a range of base units and drawers under with matching eye level units over. Providing space for a fridge freezer with integrated dishwasher, oven and four ring gas hob with extractor hood over. Kitchen has wooden flooring with uPVC double glazed bay window and uPVC double glazed door to the garden.
Upstairs are three bedrooms all with uPVC double glazed windows and a beautiful family bathroom comprising panelled bath, enclosed double shower cubicle with mains mixer shower over, close coupled wc with dual flush and wall mounted basin. There is also a chrome towel rail, ceiling spotlights and two uPVC windows.
Outside at the front of the property is a driveway providing access to the carport and garage with an office room. At the rear of the property is a garden with lawn, patio and surrounding flower beds planted with shrubs.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities which include shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.