- Close to Local Schools
- downstairs WC
- Four Piece Suite Family Bathroom
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Modern open plan living area downstairs
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
A superbly presented and extended four bedroom detached family home briefly comprises of Porch, entrance hall, downstairs wc, open living kitchen with lounge and dining area. To the first floor there is a master bedroom, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the outside there is a driveway for off road parking to the front and enclosed lawned garden to the rear.
The property is situated on this highly desirable and convenient residential development to the west of Leicester handy for nearby local shops, out of town Fosse Park shopping centre, schools, bus services and recreational facilities. For the commuter provides easy access to Junction 21 of the M1 and M69 and Leicester has rail services to London St. Pancras.
The property was constructed approximately in the 1930s and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
uPVC double glazed door to the front, further door giving access through to the entrance hall.
Via traditionally styled entrance door leading to doors to the reception room, kitchen and staircase rising to first floor.
Comprising low flush W.C and wall mounted sink.
A delightful and homely lounge with double glazed bay windows to front elevation, feature electric fire and radiators.
Fantastic open living and extended kitchen/diner, refitted with stylish wall and base units, island breakfast table, roll top work surfaces, inset bowl, integrated oven with hob and extraction fan over, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, appliance space for fridge freezer and tumble dryer, spot lights, two uPVC double glazed french patio doors and window to the rear aspect.
Via staircase with loft access.
A delightful room with uPVC double glazed windows to rear elevation and built in wardrobes.
Double bedroom with uPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation and radiator.
Extended double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and built in wardrobes
Double glazed bay window to front elevation and radiator.
Comprising four piece suite with double ended roll top bathtub, shower cubicle with glass screen and tiled surround, bathroom cabinet range with wash hand basin, low flush W.C and double glazed window to front elevation.
To the front of the property there is off road parking leading to the integral garage and gated side access.
The rear garden benefitting from a patio area immediately to the rear of the property. Shaped lawn with fencing and borders.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.