Substantial Semi-Detached family home close to both the city centre and also the M1 & M69 motorway junctions and the popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park.
The property benefits from a gas central heating system and double glazing. It offers good sized accommodation comprising: entrance porch, lounge, dining kitchen, and on the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is a paved driveway leading to a garage and pleasant garden to the rear. Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this family home.
Approached via porch there is a sealed unit double glazed door to the:
Spacious lounge area with feature fireplace with surround, central heating radiator, double glazed window to the front and spindle bannister staircase to the first floor.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, integrated double oven, gas hob, radiator, tiled walls and flooring, double glazed door and window to the rear elevation and open access to the dining area with double glazed window and sliding patio doors to the rear garden.
With window to the side elevation and loft access.
With double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator.
With double glazed window to the rear and central heating radiator
With sealed unit double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator.
Fitted bathroom comprising bathtub with overhead shower, low rise cistern WC, tiled walls wash hand basin and obscure double glazed window.
Front of the property.
Driveway with paved area and garage.
To the rear is a fully enclosed garden consisting of decked, paved and lawn areas, with fencing to boundaries.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.