- Be Quick!!
- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- no chain
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Three bedroom bay fronted semi detached house. This family home benefits from having gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises of hall, through lounge, further reception room, fitted kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there is a driveway, carport and mature gardens. NO UPWARD CHAIN
|Entrance Hall||Under stairs built in cupboard, radiator, access to|
|First Reception Room||Bay window, radiator|
|Second Reception Room||uPVC double glazed door to the rear garden, radiator|
|Fitted Kitchen||Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, integrated oven, gas hob, sink and drainer, appliance space for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, access to the carport and double glazed window to the rear aspect.|
|Landing||uPVC double glazed window|
||Double bedroom with built in wardrobes, double glazed bay window to the front and radiator|
|Bedroom Two (Rear)||Double bedroom with built in wardrobes, double glazed window to the rear and radiator|
|Bedroom Three (Front)||With double glazed window to the front and radiator|
|Bathroom||Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a bath, low level WC and wash hand basin, separated shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and uPVC double glazed window to the rear.|
|Outside||To the front there is a driveway fitting up to two cars and side access leading to carport. To the rear there is mature garden with patio area, shed, shrubs and borders.|
|Situation||Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.|
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.