- CCTV Installed
- Close to Local Schools
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Modern two bedroom semi-detached family home benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, spacious lounge, integrated fitted dining kitchen, landing, two bedrooms, family bathroom and a well presented rear garden. An internal viewing is highly recommended
Entered via the front entrance door, double glazed window to side, radiator, stairs off up to the first floor.
Homely lounge with a double glazed bay window to front, radiator, door off to the dining kitchen.
Beautiful modern fitted dining kitchen with a range of fitted base units, work surface, inset sink unit with swan mixer tap and drainer, integrated oven and hob, under stairs storage cupboard, integrated appliances, two radiators, double glazed door to rear.
First Floor Landing:
Obscure double glazed window to side
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, over stairs cupboard and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer tap and shower over with a glass screen, wash
hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls and radiator.
Enclosed rear garden comprising patio area, artificial lawn, large shed currently used as a hair salon with water, electrics and a low level wc.
Avon Road lies in the Braunstone town district of Leicester, it approximately four miles west of Leicester city centre and is well placed for bus routes in and out of Leicester city centre. It is also within access to the inner and outer ring roads and is approximately one mile away from junction 21 of the M1 and M69 commuter link roads. In addition it is accessible to local amenities such as Fosse Park shopping complex and Meridian leisure complex.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.