- Attractive Family Home
- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- downstairs WC
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- Set in a cul-de-sac location
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Vincent’s is delighted to present you this three bedroom extended semi detached family home. Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing throughout, the refurbished property briefly comprises of: Porch, hallway, homely lounge, fitted kitchen/diner and downstairs WC. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. To the outside there is a driveway to the front, garage and lawned gardens to the rear.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Sliding door with access to the hallway.
With central heating radiator, staircase leading to the first floor and doors gaining access to the lounge and kitchen.
Homely lounge with central heating radiator, log burner with surround, double glazed bay window to the front aspect, double doors to the kitchen/diner.
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, eye level integrated double oven and induction hob with extractor fan, tiled splashbacks, sink and drainer with swan mixer tap, door to the garage and double glazed windows and doors to the rear aspect. Features include space for appliances including washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, downstairs WC with wash hand basin.
Master bedroom with double glazed bay window to the front elevation, space for wardrobes and radiator.
With space for wardrobes, double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Double glazed windows to the front elevation and radiator.
With low cistern wc, sanitary ware bath with shower overhead, wash hand bowl with storage cabinet under. Complementary tiled walls and double glazed opaque window to the rear.
To the front there is a driveway with off road parking and garage with up and over door. To the rear there is a garden with paved surround, lawn area and fence to borders.
Convenient residential location, well served by excellent road links to the nearby motorway network, local schooling, popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park and accessed by public and private transport to Leicester City centre.
The property is best approached by leaving Leicester City centre via the A47 King Richards Road turning left at the traffic light controlled junction onto the A5460 Narborough Road. Continue along for some distance and at the Jaguar Land Rover garage turn right and then left onto the Narborough Road South slip road. Continue along eventually turning right onto Cleveleys Avenue and then entering the cul-de-sac and then turn right where the property can be seen on the left hand side.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.