- Close to Local Schools
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
A three bedroom semi-detached property with gas central heating and conveniently located for the M1/M69 motorway. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge with bay window, storage cupboard and dining kitchen with space oven cooker, fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom with tiled floor and shower over bath. Outside there is off road parking and a lawned garden to the front & rear. Possible to extend the premises to the rear and side subject to planning permission
Tenure: Freehold. Local Authority: Blaby District Council The website indicates council tax band C. The appliance items have not been tested for use by Vincent’s Estate Agents.
Leicester Forest East is on the western fringe of the city and is popular for its ease of access to the M1/M69 motorway network links with the park and ride facilities in close proximity. The area offers good local schooling, bus links to Leicester City Centre and is within easy distance of Fosse Park Shopping Centre.
From Leicester city centre, continue forward onto Hinckley Road/A47, on the Hinckley Road roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A47 Signposted Hinckley, at Braunstone Crossroads, traffic signals continue forward onto the A47 Signposted Hinckley. At traffic signals turn left onto Warren Lane, turn left onto Somerfield Way, turn right onto Acacia Close and the property is on the right.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.