- Double garage
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Off Road Parking
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
A rare opportunity to purchase this charming character bungalow located on Amy Street offering a wealth of accommodation and situated on a generous plot. The accommodation briefly comprises a hall, living room with conservatory to the rear, fitted kitchen, dining room, separate wc, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Off road parking, well maintained and beautiful rear garden and double garage to the rear. An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the potential of the property and the accommodation on offer.
Amy Street can be found situated within a popular district and within two and a half miles from Leicester city centre and offering excellent access to the M1/M69 commuter link. In addition it also offers very easy access to the major shopping facilities which can be located in Fosse Park shopping complex.
The property would be suitable for a variety of buyers, especially a family looking for a charming character property with a good proportion of accommodation and for the buyer seeking the more than generous size rear garden. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.