- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
Located in the popular Leicestershire village of Kirby Muxloe, this detached bungalow is well presented throughout and close to local shops and amenities that village life has to offer.
The property is approached via a driveway a front entrance door which opens into the hallway.
There are two bedrooms with double glazed windows to the front aspect and third bedroom to the rear aspect.
The lounge is to the rear of the property with a double glazed window and doors over looking the garden and dining room with a skylight window.
Fitted kitchen comprises of a range of matching base and wall units, breakfast bar and complimentary roll edge work surfaces. The kitchen also has appliance space, a double glazed window and door to the side. Utility area with appliances space, plumbing for washing machine and double glazed door leading to the rear
The bathroom is fitted with a matching suite with corner bath, low cistern WC and wash hand basin. The bathroom also benefits from having a separate shower cubicle, splash back wall tiling and a frosted double glazed window to the side aspect. Loft storage with rising stair case, insulated and boarded
To the outside rear of the property is an beautiful enclosed garden with a variety of plants and shrubs, greenhouse and wooden and brick built sheds. To the side of the property is a driveway with covered car port providing off road parking for two vehicles and garage to the rear with electrics.
The village of Kirby Muxloe offers a wide range of neighbourhood facilities catering for most day-to-day needs including shopping, schooling, pubs and restaurants as well as a Parish church and the 18-hole golf course. The location provides particularly good access to the M1/M69 motorway networks via the A46 bypass.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.