- Close to Local Schools
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE. Situated with Close Proximity to Narborough Road, Fosse Park Shopping Centre, Leicester City Centre and Motorway Networks making this the ideal family home. Access is given via a front door leading to the main hallway. The downstairs rooms comprise of a lounge, kitchen and downstairs WC. Once upstairs the landing leads to the three bedrooms and a shower room. To the front there’s lawn area and side gate access leading to the rear which can be found a mature garden.
With door to the front, cupboard and radiator. Stairs rising to first floor and doors leading to lounge, kitchen and side access to downstairs WC and rear garden.
Double glazed window facing the front, radiator.
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs, radiator, space for appliances and double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side, loft access and stairs rising from the ground floor
Double glazed window to the front, space for wardrobe space, built in cupboard and radiator
Double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden, space for wardrobes and radiator
Double glazed window to the front and radiator
Fitted shower with low cistern WC and hand wash basin. Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and tiled walls
To the front there’s gate access leading to laid to lawn and patio leading to side access and front door. To the rear of the property is a mature garden with fruit trees, bushes, a vegetable patch and greenhouse.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.