- 2 Floors
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
Exceptionally well presented three bedroom semi-detached house benefiting from gas central heating(Worcester Bosch boiler) and uPVC double glazing throughout. This family home briefly comprises of: Porch, entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, dining room. To the first floor there is three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is a gated driveway and side access to the rear garden.
Leading to entrance hall.
Central heating radiator, doors leading to both the lounge and kitchen. Stairs leading to the first floor.
Homely lounge with central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed windows.
Modern fitted kitchen with a range wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, central heating radiator, sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven with hob and extractor hood. There is also appliances space for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer. uPVC double glazed door leading to the side aspect and a passage way leading to the dining room.
With central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed windows and doors leading the rear garden.
Fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed windows to the front.
Fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed windows to the rear.
Central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed windows to the front.
Three piece suite with sanitary ware bath, wash hand basin, low level WC, and uPVC double glazed opaque window to the rear.
Gated driveway to front with gated side access. Rear garden with patio area, lawned garden, and borders.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.