- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- downstairs WC
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Modern two bedroom town house in a convenient location and benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory with storage area and downstairs WC. To the first floor there is two well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
With a UPVC double glazed door to the front, radiator, stairs to the first floor, laminate flooring, opening through to the lounge.
A spacious, light and airy lounge with a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, laminate flooring and radiator.
With uPVC double glazed windows to the rear, glazed panel door to the rear giving access to the conservatory/garden room, base and wall mounted units, ample work surfaces, one and half inlaid sink and drainer, plumbing for dishwasher and integrated washing machine, space for fridge freezer, cooker, tiled splash backs, radiator, walk in pantry.
Conservatory/Multi use room
Of brick and uPVC construction with a uPVC double glazed window and door to the rear, further UPVC door to the side giving access to the shared side entry, light and power point, useful storage cupboard and WC.
A good sized bedroom with a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, walk in wardrobe over stairs with uPVC double glazed window to the front.
Another good sized double bedroom with a uPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
A large bathroom with a uPVC double glazed opaque window to the rear, double ended panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, radiator, storage cupboards housing combination boiler.
There is a driveway to the front providing off road parking and a gate giving access to a shared side entry. To the rear of the property there is a larger than average garden, well laid out with paved patio areas, lawn, mature trees and shrubs, outside tap.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.