- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- no chain
Wonderful opportunity to acquire this fully renovated three bedroom detached bungalow situated in the highly sought after location of Kirby Muxloe. The property briefly comprises of: Porch, lounge, fully fitted kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, inner hallway leading to three bedrooms, fully fitted bathroom with separate shower cubicle. There are lawned gardens to the front aspect, block paved enclosed courtyard garden to the side and there is enclosed lawned gardens to the rear aspect. Driveway leading to a integral garage.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Double glazed front door, double glazed side window and door leading to;
With fitted electric fireplace, two radiators, two double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect.
Having a range of modern wall and base units with wall tiled splash backs and work surfaces over, inset sink unit with drainer, built in appliances to include oven and hob with extractor hood over, full integrated appliances including dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer, radiator. Double glazed windows and double glazed doors to the side leading to a patio area.
Leading to three bedrooms and fitted bathroom.
Double bedroom with radiator and double glazed doors leading onto the balcony overseeing the rear aspect.
Double bedroom with radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Four piece suite comprising of low cistern WC, wash hand basin, bath and separate shower cubicle. Two double glazed opaque windows, radiator and partially tiled surrounds.
To the front there is lawned gardens with driveway leading to a integral garage, to the side of the property there is an access gate leading to the courtyard patio area which can be accessed from the kitchen. To the enclosed rear garden there is a lawn, shrubs and borders with fencing.
Kirby Muxloe offers a host of local amenities including shopping, an excellent primary school, sporting and leisure facilities, an active parish church and two public houses. The area is also very well placed for access to the motorway networks and regular bus routes to Leicester city centre.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.