- 2 Floors
- Detached Garage
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- Open Planned Dining Kitchen
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Vincent’s Estate Agent are delighted to have for sale a very well presented substantially extended semi detached home, situated on a larger than average plot with off road parking. The property benefits from gas central heating fired by combination boiler, uPVC double glazed windows, rear garden and a detached garage. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, living kitchen/diner, utility room, cloaks room, four/five bedrooms, shower room and bathroom.
Having stairs off and access to lounge and kitchen/diner.
With window to the front elevation.
Large area with very usable space and comprising of range of base and wall mounted units, integral fridge, one and half stainless sink with mixer tap, oven cooker with hob and extractor over, front facing window and uPVC patio doors to the rear, radiator and tiled flooring.
Comprising of sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, appliance space for tumble dryer, rear facing window door to the side elevation and leads to downstairs w.c.
First Floor Landing
With loft access and storage cupboard.
With fitted double wardrobes/drawers and dresser, radiator and window to the front elevation.
With fitted wardrobes and drawers, radiator and window to the rear elevation.
With built in double wardrobes, radiator and window to the front elevation.
With window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Five/Office Study
Additional fifth bedroom currently used as a study with rear facing window and radiator.
Having suite comprises of low flush w.c., wash hand pedestal, panelled bath, heated towel rail and fully tiled surround.
Suite comprising of shower cubicle with mixer shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low flush w.c., front facing window and fully tiled surround.
To the front of the property there is a spacious block drive with ample off road parking, gated rear access to additional drive and detached garage with up and over door, light and power. The rear of the property is low maintenance being mainly paved with hedge and fenced surround, shed and not being directly over looked.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.