- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- downstairs WC
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- Set in a cul-de-sac location
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
DRAFT DETAILS – WAITING FOR VENDOR CONFIRMATION
Three bedroom semi-detached family home. The property would make an ideal first time buy or investment. The property has ample rear gardens and off-road parking to the front. The property briefly comprises an entrance hallway with a staircase to the first floor, downstairs WC, lounge and kitchen. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has gas central heating and double glazing throughout and is within close proximity to local amenities and major road networks.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Entry to the property is through the front door into the hallway, with a door leading into the lounge. The lounge has a double glazed bay window to the front elevation and a double glazed window to the rear aspect. In the hall, there is a large understairs cupboard, a downstairs WC and a door leading to the kitchen.
To the kitchen there are base and wall mounted units with work surfaces area over, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, gas cooker point with extractor hood and window to the rear elevation and door to the side which leads to the rear garden.
On the first floor are three bedrooms, bedroom one is a double bedroom with a double glazed bay window to the front elevation, space for wardrobes and carpet flooring. Bedroom two also being a double bedroom has a double glazed window to the rear elevation, space for wardrobes and carpet flooring, bedroom three also being a double bedroom has a double glazed window to the front elevation and space for wardrobes.
The bathroom comprises a three-piece suite with a low-flush W.C., pedestal sink, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, tiled floor and walls with window to the rear elevation.
To the outside is the rear garden with a large patio area, lawn area and trees to the rear and fencing to boundaries.
To the front is a driveway with off-road parking for up to two cars and side gate access to the rear.
This property has the potential to extend to the side and rear subject to planning permission
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.