- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- downstairs WC
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Lounge/dining room
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
DRAFT DETAILS – WAITING FOR VENDORS APPROVAL
Well presented three bedroom family home, set within the popular area of Leicester Forest East on the Grangewood Manor Estate.
This would make an ideal family home, set within close proximity to local schools, local amenities and close to major road networks. The property has gas central heating and double glazing and comprises of entrance hall, kitchen, downstairs WC and lounge/diner. On the first floor, there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom. To the outside, there’s a rear garden and a driveway to the side for off-road parking for two cars.
Entry to the property is through a uPVC door into the entrance hallway. The hallway has carpet flooring, stairs leading to first floor, downstairs WC, understairs storage cupboard and internal doors leading to kitchen and lounge
The fitted kitchen has a range of contemporary base, wall and drawer units with worktops over, inset electric oven, four ring gas hob over and extractor above, integrated dishwasher, one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine & space for fridge freezer, vinyl flooring, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the front.
The homely lounge/diner has carpet flooring, a storage cupboard, radiator, t.v point and a uPVC double glazed window and door leading to the rear garden.
To the first floor is the landing with access to three bedrooms, a bathroom and access to the loft.
Bedroom one is the master bedroom which has a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, space for wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom two has a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, space for wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom three has a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with a radiator and space for wardrobes.
Three-piece suite bathroom comprises of wash hand basin with mixer tap, low-flush w.c., panelled bath with glass screen, central mixer tap and overhead shower. Radiator and vinyl floor.
Outside of the property to the rear is the garden which features a laid lawn with a decking area and fencing to boundaries.
To the front of the property is a driveway with off-road parking for up to two cars.
Blaby District Council
The property is located in the well established West Leicester suburb of Leicester Forest East, which itself has convenience stores, public houses, post office, regular bus services to Leicester, recreational facilities, and access to the surrounding countryside. More comprehensive shopping and supermarket facilities are available in nearby Fosse Park and Leicester.
This home is well connected for commuters with the nearby A46 western bypass providing direct access to the M1 and M69 while the A47 provides access to Leicester City Centre, lying approximately 5 miles away.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.