- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Vincent’s are delighted to welcome this three bedroom Mid Town House on the market. The property is set back from the road looking onto Braunstone Park. Spacious internal accommodation comprises of porch, entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, family shower room and separate toilet. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed door to the front leading to the entrance hall.
Door to the front, stairs to first floor landing, radiator and internal doors leading to the lounge and kitchen.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Feature fireplace with surround and double glazed window to rear.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with built in oven, hob and extractor, sink and drainer, double glazed windows and door to rear aspect
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, being fitted with two piece suite comprising, hand wash basin, shower cubicle and radiator
To the front of the property there is a driveway for off road parking and views over the park. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed lawn garden and patio.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.