- Attractive Family Home
- Close to Local Schools
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
A spacious three bedroom semi-detached family home occupying on a good size plot with parking and a well maintained garden to the rear. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout. The accommodation comprises of: Hall, homely lounge, dining room, kitchen and family bathroom. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and upstairs WC.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
With entrance door to the side giving access to the hall with stairs to the first floor, and further access to the reception rooms.
With uPVC double glazed windows to the front, TV point, and radiator.
Currently used has a dining area, uPVC double glazed window to the rear, understairs cupboard, radiator and with door access leading to:
With a UPVC double glazed window to the side, range of base and wall mounted units, sink and drainer, roll top work surfaces, integrated oven and separate hob with extractor over, space for appliances and door leading to the bathroom.
uPVC double glazed opaque window,bath with shower over, separate low level WC, wash hand basin and radiator
uPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator and space for wardrobes
Double bedroom with double glazed window to the side aspect and radiator.
Low level WC with wash hand basin and radiator.
There is a driveway to the front providing off road parking. To the rear of the property there is a patio area, laid to lawn. There is planning permission to build a single storey extension to the rear of the property. Please contact our office for more information.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.