- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- downstairs WC
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Spacious and immaculate two bedroom semi detached house with lounge, kitchen/diner, downstairs wc, utility area and family bathroom upstairs. There is a driveway and a good sized rear garden.
Entry to the property is via a side access through a uPVC door leading into the entrance hall with stairs off to the first floor and access to the lounge which comprises coal effect electric fireplace with wooden mantle over, laminate floor and upvc window.
At the rear of the property is the dining area with two uPVC windows, electric fireplace with wooden mantle over and laminate floor with access to the kitchen which comprises sink and drainer unit set in work surfaces extending to provide a range of base units and drawers under with matching eye level units over. Providing space for a cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer. There are two upvc windows to the side elevation and access to a rear lobby with downstairs wc and utility area. The rear lobby has a upvc door leading to the garden.
Upstairs are two bedrooms with bedroom two having a double built in wardrobe. There is a family bathroom which comprises panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, close coupled wc and pedestal wash hand basin. There is a cupboard housing the combi boiler.
Outside at the front of the property is a block paved driveway and at the rear of the property is a garden laid to lawn, gravelled area and garden shed.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.