- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
A two bedroom semi-detached family home occupying on a good size plot with parking and a garden to the rear and a detached garage to the side. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout. The accommodation comprises of; Hall, two reception rooms, kitchen/diner, conservatory and utility area. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Early viewing is highly recommended.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
With entrance door the front giving access to the hall with stairs to the first floor, and further access to the lounge and kitchen.
With uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side, TV point, and radiator.
With a uPVC double glazed window to the side, range of base and wall mounted units, sink and drainer, roll top work surfaces, integrated oven and separate gas hob, space for appliances and door leading to the conservatory and utility area.
First Floor Landing
Double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window to the front, wardrobe space and radiator.
Double bedroom with two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear and front, radiator and wardrobe space
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, bath, low level WC, wash hand basin with cupboard under and airing cupboard.
There is a driveway to the front providing off road parking and a detached garage. To the rear of the property there is a patio area, lawn, shed and green house.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.