- Attractive Family Home
- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Off Road Parking
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
DREAM LUXURY SPACE – This 5/6 bedroom detached luxury family home offers flexible family living space which has been fitted to a very high standard, including double glazing and gas central heating, family living area incorporating lounge/dining room and kitchen and a larger than average size garage.
Internal inspection is essential to appreciate the quality and size of accommodation on offer.
Driveway leads to the main entrance door with detailing serving access into:
Welcoming reception hall serving access to guest room, lounge and kitchen, featuring a staircase rising to first floor and central heating radiator.
With a multitude of uses including a shower room with WC and wash hand basin.
Spacious lounge featuring spot down-lighting, two central heating radiators and carpet flooring. In addition, there are two double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect
Newly fitted kitchen featuring a range of eye-level and base units, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer taps. In addition there are spot down-lighting, double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect, door to side leading to rear garden, storage cupboard, space for appliances, complementary tiled flooring and central heating radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Large first floor landing serving access to two well proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom and stairs access door to the second floor. In addition, there is a double glazed to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
Principle double bedroom featuring a central heating radiator, spot down lighting to ceiling, double glazed window to the front elevation.
Well proportioned second double bedroom featuring central heating radiator, lighting to ceiling and double glazed window to rear elevation.
Fitted with a white three piece sanitary-ware suite comprising of luxury fitted bath with shower over and glass screen, low flush WC , wash hand mixer tap control. Features includes automatic recessed spot down-lighting, fitted extraction fan, complimenting ceramic fully tiled, a heated towel rail and a double glazed style opaque window.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
Access to three bedrooms and cloakroom.
With low level WC, wash hand basin, double glazed sky light window, complementary tile walls and flooring
Third double bedroom featuring central heating radiator, spot down lighting to ceiling and double glazed window to rear.
With spot down lighting to ceiling, a central heating radiator and double glazed sky light window to front elevation.
With lighting to ceiling, a central heating radiator and double glazed windows.
Front & Garage
Large off-road parking space leads to the garage and side access to the rear. Garage as a larger than average size space with a window and door leading to the rear garden.
Side access leads into the with paved patio, laid to lawn and fenced perimeters.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
Blaby District Council, Council Offices, Desford Road, Narborough, Leicester, LE19 2EP. Council Tax Band C.
FOR FLOORPLAN PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.