- 2 Floors
- Attractive Family Home
- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- downstairs WC
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- utility room
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
A well presented, extended family home occupying a fabulous sized plot on the popular Braunstone Lane in Braunstone Town. This traditional bay fronted, semi-detached house offers ground floor accommodation comprising of; an entrance hall, two reception rooms,, conservatory, kitchen and a utility room. On the first floor there is a landing, three bedrooms and a wetroom. To the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample off road parking and to the rear can be found a generous sized rear garden with a laid to lawn area, paved patio, large shed and a range of mature flowerbeds and borders surrounding.
Situated on Braunstone Lane in Braunstone Town, this property is ideally positioned within convenient access to a range of amenities to include local schools, convenience stores, well serviced bus routes to Leicester city centre and major road networks including the M1 and M69 motorways. Fosse Park is also nearby which offers a range of retail outlets, supermarkets and petrol stations.
Door to front, double glazed windows to front, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator and a feature fire place with surround.
Double glazed window and French style patio doors opening onto the conservatory, radiator and snug area.
Double glazed windows and doors to the rear garden
Wall and base units with marble effect work tops, sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven cooker, integrated gas hob with extractor fan and hood over, tiled flooring and double glazed door opening into the utility room.
Wall units with roll top work surfaces and shelves, plumbing for washing machine, door to the rear garden and door to the front aspect
Low level WC with a wash hand basin.
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator and carpet flooring.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, airing cupboard and carpet flooring.
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Comprising of shower with a screen, low level WC, wash basin, complementary wall tiling, double glazed window to rear and a heated towel rail.
A paved patio leading to a laid to lawn area with well stocked, mature borders and flowerbeds surrounding housing a range of trees, plants, flowers and shrubs.
A driveway to the front of the property providing ample off road parking with shrubs surrounding.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.