- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a three bedroom family home with off road parking set within Braunstone, which has close proximity to major road networks and Fosse Park Retail Park. The property has gas central heating and double glazing and briefly comprises; entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, bathroom, to the first floor are three bedrooms and separate toilet and complementing gardens to the rear.
Entry to the property is through a uPVC door to the side elevation leading into the entrance hall, which has a doors leading to lounge & kitchen and staircase rising to the first floor.
With access from the hallway comprising of a wooden laminate floor with coving to the ceiling, storage cupboard, double glazed bay window to the front elevation and lights to ceiling.
A range of base and wall mounted units with work surface over, space for oven cooker with gas hob over and built in extractor hood, sink and drainer, tiling to splash backs, tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine and doubles glazed window and door to rear leading into conservatory.
Fabulous added to the property is the conservatory with a multitude of use and double glazing throughout. Double glazed door to the rear garden with electrics.
Access from the hallway and comprises a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, tiling to floor and walls, and window to the rear elevation.
With window to the front elevation, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
A separate low level WC with window to the rear, is accessed from the landing. The landing also has loft access.
Landscaped garden with paved patio area with a laid to lawn and summer house, a gate to the side of the property and panelled fencing to the boundaries.
To the front of the property is off road parking and a small brick wall to the front with laid to lawn.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.