- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- no chain
Three bedroom semi-detached family home in the popular area of Braunstone Town, the property comprises of: Porch, entrance hall, lounge/dining room, conservatory, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. To the outside there is a front driveway, side access to the rear aspect and garage. OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
With door leading to:
Serving access to lounge, kitchen and stairs rising to the first floor
Lounge featuring a double glazed bay window, central heating radiator and fireplace with surround. Dining area with radiator and double glazed door to the conservatory.
With wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, partially tiled walls, pantry, sink and drainer, integrated over cooker and gas hob and appliances space. Central heating radiator and double glazed door serving access to the side aspect.
With radiator, fitted wardrobes and double glazed bay window to the front aspect.
With radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
With radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Three piece suite bath with shower, low cistern WC, wash hand basin with storage cupboard under and double glazed opaque window to the rear.
To the front there is a driveway fitting up to two cars, side access gate leading to a brick built garage to the rear with electrics and a good size rear garden.
Convenient residential location, well served by excellent road links to the nearby motorway network, popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park and accessed by public and private transport to Leicester City centre
We understand this property is to be freehold.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.