- 2 Floors
* Impressive Semi Detached Property
* Well Presented
* Cavity Wall Insulation
* Loft Insulation & Boarded
* Gas Central Heating
* Double Glazing
* Hall, Lounge & Dining Area
* Impressive Fitted Kitchen
* Three Bedrooms
* Low maintenance Rear Gardens
* Carport & Garage
A beautiful semi-detached property which has been cleverly refurbished by the current vendors, with low maintenance gardens located in this popular suburb. The uPVC double glazed and gas centrally heated accommodation in brief comprises, lean to porch, entrance hall, homely lounge/dining room combined with conservatory, fantastic living kitchen, stairs to first floor landing, master bedroom, two further bedrooms and bathroom. Outside to the front of the property there is a drive that provides access to carport and garage leading to garden with paved patio and shrubs & borders.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Convenient residential location, well served by excellent road links to the nearby motorway network, local schooling, popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park and accessed by public and private transport to Leicester City centre
Directional Notes – The property is best approached by leaving Leicester City centre via the A47 King Richards Road turning left at the traffic light controlled junction onto the A5460 Narborough Road. Continue along for some distance and at the Jaguar Land Rover garage turn right and then left onto the Narborough Road South slip road. Continue along eventually turning right onto Kingsway, take the fifth left on to Brockenhurst Drive and the property can then be found on the right hand side.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.