- Attractive Family Home
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Set in a cul-de-sac location
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
A great opportunity for a FIRST TIME BUYER to acquire this three bedroom link-detached family home set in a cul-de-sac location. Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing the accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, utility room and downstairs wc. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there are a generous size garden to the rear, owned solar panels and two allocated parking bays.
ON THE GROUND FLOOR
Main entrance door leads into the hallway with stairs to the first floor landing, tiled flooring and doors left to right to the lounge and kitchen.
Radiator, television point, laminate flooring and double glazed windows to front & rear aspect.
Comprising of a range of wall and base units and roll over work tops. In addition, tiled flooring, partially tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap. There is also appliance space for fridge/freezer, oven and tumble dryer. Double glazed window to the front elevation and door leading to utility room.
With plumbing for a washing machine, wall and base units, and uPVC double glazed door to the garden.
With low level wc, wash hand basin and radiator.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
Leading to bedrooms and bathroom, window to the rear elevation.
With double glazed window to the front central heating radiator and space for wardrobes.
With laminate flooring, space for wardrobes, double glazed window and radiator,
With laminate flooring, double glazed window to the rear aspect, space for wardrobes and radiator.
Family bathroom fitted with a sanitary-ware suite comprising of fitted bath, low flush WC and wash hand basin with vanity cupboard. Additional features include lovely porcelain tiled surrounds and patterned flooring, towel radiator and opaque window to the rear elevation.
There is a patio & decking area. Leading to a generous size lawned area with fenced perimeters.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.