- Close to Local Schools
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Three bedroom semi-detached within walking distance to local schools and easy access to Leicester City Centre, Fosse Park and the M1/M69 motorways, this bay fronted traditional style semi detached house has accommodation comprising of:-
Entrance Hall, Through Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom with shower. To the rear there is a lawned garden with patio and off road parking to the front. There is also a carport to the side and detached garage to rear.
Door to front, stairs leading to first floor landing, radiator.
Double glazed bay window to front, T.V point, two radiators and patio doors to the rear garden.
Modern kitchen fitted with a range of base and wall units, sink and drainer, work surfaces with tiling to splash back, integrated oven and gas hob, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the rear and side door to the carport.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
With stairs from hall there is loft access and a window to the side.
Fully tiled bathroom, bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator and window to back.
Double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted wardrobes space.
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes and cupboards space, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
To the rear of the property there is a patio area, good size lawned garden with a variety of plants and shrubs. To the outside front of the property there is a car standing for off road parking leading to the carport and garage.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.