- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- downstairs WC
- Fitted Alarm
- Gas central heating
- Snug Room
- Solar Panels
- utility room
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Substantial Semi-Detached Family Home close to both the city centre and also the M1 & M69 motorway junctions and the popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park.
The property benefits from a gas central heating system, double glazing , solar panels and fitted alarm. It offers good sized accommodation comprising: Porch, entrance hall, lounge/dining room with doors leading to the snug room, fitted kitchen and utility area with downstairs WC. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and shower room. There is a single garage with car standing and easy maintained garden to the rear, early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this family home.
Approached via porch there is a sealed unit double glazed door to the:
Large area with central heating radiator and staircase to first floor.
With sealed unit double glazed window to the front, TV point and fireplace with surround and doors leading to:
With two double glazed windows, TV point and obscure double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
Fitted with a range of modernised wall and base units, jet black franke granite sink and drainer with swan mixer tap, work surfaces, integrated oven cooker, gas hob, appliance space for fridge/freezer and washing machine, radiator, splashbacks walls, tiled floor, double glazed window to rear and door leading out to the:
Space for appliances, downstairs cloakroom with wash hand basin and low cistern WC. Doors to both the front and rear aspect.
A good sized landing with double glazed window to the side elevation, central heating radiator, loft access (Boarded)
With double glazed window to the front central heating radiator and built-in wardrobes.
With double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and built-in wardrobes.
With sealed unit double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator.
Fitted modernised shower room finished with shower cubicle, low rise cistern WC and wash hand basin. Features include complementing ceramic tiled surrounds, central heating radiator and pull cord light switch to ceiling, tiled flooring and double glazed opaque window.
Front of the property.
A beautiful driveway with paved area and bricked wall, outside lighting, car standing and single garage.
Easy maintained rear garden with paved patio, shrubs and borders and access to the garage.
With electric roller garage door to the front, courtesy door to the side and light and power connected.
We understand this property to be freehold.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.