- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Large driveway
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Offered With No Upward Chain
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
Spacious, three bedroom, detached family home situated in the popular Braunstone Town close to local amenities and transport links. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and briefly comprises entrance hall, downstairs wc, lounge/diner and kitchen to the ground floor with three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom upstairs. The property has a driveway affording off road parking for multiple vehicles, enclosed car port to the side and to the rear is a detached garage and low maintenance garden.
With doors to the lounge & kitchen, downstairs wc and stairs to the first floor.
With double glazed window to the front elevation and with double glazed patio doors opening to the rear garden.
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with roll edge work surfaces, inset drainer sink unit, appliance space, cupboard housing a warm air heating system, under stairs storage cupboard, double glazed window to the rear elevation and door to the side.
With window to the side elevation and built in storage cupboard.
Fitted with a range of fitted wardrobes and double glazed window to the front elevation.
With built in wardrobe and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
With double glazed window to the front elevation.
Comprising pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC and panelled bath with shower over, tiled walls and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front: Long paved driveway affording off road parking for multiple vehicles, lawned front garden and access to the carport and garage.
To the rear: Patio and lawned rear garden with raised flowerbeds and wood panel fenced surround and gate to the side.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.