- Attractive Family Home
- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- Set in a cul-de-sac location
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
This executive four/five bedroom extended detached family home is set in a very popular location and close to local amenities. Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing. The extensive property briefly comprises of entrance hall, downstairs WC, lounge, open planned fitted kitchen, downstairs bedroom with shower and WC. On the first floor, there are four well-proportioned bedrooms and a family shower room. To the outside, there is off road parking for multiple cars and a low maintenance garden to the rear.
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.
With access to the kitchen and stairs to the first floor. Features include a central heating radiator and a downstairs WC.
Large fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units, integrated oven and gas hob, appliance space for washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Features include double glazed window and sliding door to rear garden, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, pantry and doors leading to the lounge and downstairs bedroom.
Home Office/Bedroom Five
Extended to the side of the property which lends itself to a multitude of uses such as home office, gym, games room etc. and currently used as a bedroom, and has a downstairs shower room with low cistern WC and wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
With access to loft and access to four bedrooms and shower room
Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window to front elevation.
Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to side elevation.
Double bedroom with radiator and double glazed window to rear elevation.
Single bedroom with double glazed window to front elevation.
Family shower room with low flush WC, walk-in shower, wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed obscure window to rear.
To the front, there is off road parking up to three/four cars and two front doors one leading to the entrance hall and the other leading to the kitchen. To the rear, there is a low maintenance garden with fencing to borders and shed.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all its excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.