- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Three bedroom semi-detached house situated on a corner plot with potential to extend. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating with the accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, sitting room, kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms, wet room and separate WC. Outside to the front is a lawned area and driveway with side access to property with garage and to the rear is a low maintainence garden.
Double glazed door to side elevation wide spaced hall with doors leading through to lounge and kitchen.
Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed door to the side, fitted with a range of base and wall units, sink with mixer tap and drainer, integrated four ring gas hob and oven, appliance space for washing machine and fridge freezer.
Lounge with double glazed window to the front aspect and door leading to sitting room and front hall.
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, access to the kitchen & lounge and stairs leading to first floor.
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and space for wardrobes.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to the side elevation, walk in shower, wash hand basin and fully tiled walls.
White ceramic toilet.
To the front of the property is a driveway for off road parking up to two cars and lawned area. To the rear is a low maintenance garden and detached single garage.
We understand this property to be freehold.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.