- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
Extended four bedroom detached family home having the benefit of gas heating and double glazing. comprising porch, entrance hall, lounge/diner, conservatory, kitchen, first floor landing, four bedrooms, bathroom, gardens to rear. Carport and garage to the side. Property is in need of renovation.
Radiator, carpet floor, under stairs storage cupboard.
Carpet floor, double glazed window, radiators, double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
Base and wall mounted units, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker and fridge, sink with drainer, double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to side.
First Floor Landing:
With access to bedrooms and shower room.
Radiator, space for wardrobes and double glazed window to front.
Double glazed window, space for wardrobes and radiator.
Laminate floor, includes two double glazed windows front and rear and radiator.
Double glazed window, radiator
Suite comprising of shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Front garden with two side access gates to left leading to the rear garden and right leading to the car port and garage.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area.
FOR ANY MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.