Located in a quiet cul de sac on the exclusive David Wilson development in Leicester Forest East. Immaculately presented the family detached property comprises of homely lounge, modern fitted kitchen/diner, study room, four bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom. To the front there is a large driveway and a delightful garden to the rear of the property.
The property is approached via a uPVC entrance door leading into the entrance hall with stairs off to the first floor. The lounge has a uPVC bay window to the front elevation with laminate flooring. Through double doors you can access the kitchen/diner which comprises sink and drainer unit with swan mixer tap over set in roll edge work surfaces extending to provide a range of cupboards and drawers under with matching units over and double glazed patio doors to the garden. The kitchen has tiled flooring and uPVC window to the rear elevation. From the kitchen you can access to the study room and a double glazed door leading onto the rear garden.
Upstairs the property benefits from having four bedrooms. The master bedroom as a built in wardrobes and access to an en-suite. The en-suite is a good size and comprises shower cubicle, close coupled W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, ceiling spotlight and uPVC opaque window. Bedroom two has built in wardrobes and overlooks the garden. Bedroom three overlooks the front of the property. Bedroom four is overlooking the garden. The modern fitted bathroom comprises bath with mixer tap, dual flush close coupled W.C, pedestal wash hand basin and this room is fully tiled walls and flooring with ceiling spotlights and uPVC double glazed opaque windows to the rear and side.
Outside to the front of the property, is large driveway for off road parking and garage. To the rear of the property is a garden which is laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with a paved patio area suitable for outside dining. The garden is fully enclosed.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.