- (NEWLY FITTED BOILER)
- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Beautifully presented, well maintained and deceptively spacious two bedroom detached bungalow in this convenient residential location, well served by excellent road links to the nearby motorway network, popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park and accessed by public and private transport to Leicester City centre. The property can only be fully appreciated by viewing, however, in brief comprises: entrance porch, hallway, spacious lounge, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and a shower room. There are attractive front and rear gardens, a driveway and detached single garage. The property is offered for sale with the benefit of uPVC double glazing, a gas central heating system and is ready to move straight in and enjoy. (NEWLY FITTED BOILER)
Lounge – A spacious lounge with uPVC double glazed window to the front, gas fire with surround and radiator.
Dining Kitchen – With uPVC double glazed door and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, range of both base and wall mounted units, ample work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated oven and hob with extractor over, space for fridge, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash backs, dining area to the front with uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom One – A spacious, light and airy room with uPVC double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two – With uPVC double glazed window overlooking the beautiful rear garden radiator.
Shower Room – With uPVC double glazed opaque window to the side, shower cubicle, low cistern WC, wash hand basin and towel radiator.
Outside – The property has beautifully maintained gardens both to the front and rear. There is a driveway to the side providing off road parking for a number of vehicles. There is a detached single garage located to the rear. To the rear of the property there is a patio area, shaped lawn, mature trees and shrubs and vegetable patch.
Tenure – The property is being sold freehold with Vacant Possession upon completion.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.